在非营利领域,人们需要有足够的勇气和民权运动这个部门需要为慈善事业(Mehan,维拉纽瓦,哈伯德& Lintz,1996)。帕洛提出,这反诽谤小组定期回访时不仅一系列慈善丑闻还发表报告,促使慈善机构将防守。它也挑战公众的归纳,加强非营利组织的双重标准。不幸的是没有人能够把握失去和失败的机会“可教时刻”双重标准规则的不愉快的结果。我们的国家拥有一个独立的部门,一个成功的和勤奋的国家倡导组织年度预算的800万美元。为了比较和对比,帕提到反诽谤集团获得7000万美元的年度预算,NAACP的预算为2840万美元,和人权运动的预算2500万美元来解决具体问题。蚂蚁诽谤联盟对非营利部门对该行业有很大影响。这一策略无疑影响公共环境和非营利部门参与慈善行业(Neild Eby &弗斯滕伯格,2008)。
• Perform as an anti-defamation group for the field
• Spread awareness in the public by commercial advertisements and media
• Invite intelligent thinkers to sketch a national civil rights act for charity and the social enterprise
• Challenge the unconstitutional laws directed at the sector
• Assemble ourselves, friends, colleagues and the society (Pallotta, 2012).
2. Analysis of strategies by Charity
1. Perform as an anti-defamation group for the field
In nonprofit sector, the people need to have enough courage and this sector needs civil rights movement for charity (Mehan, Villanueva, Hubbard & Lintz, 1996). Pallotta puts forward that this anti-defamation group regularly reciprocates not only to the series of charity scandals but also to the published reports which compels charities to turn defensive. It also challenges the generalizations of common public that strengthen double standards experienced by non-profits. Unfortunately no one could grasp the lost and failed opportunity for a “teachable moment” regarding the unpleasant consequences of double-standard rules. Our country possesses an Independent Sector, an accomplished and diligent national advocacy organization of $8 million yearly budget. In order to compare and contrast, Pallotta mentions that the Anti-Defamation group acquires an annual budget of $70 million, the NAACP budget of $28.4 million, and the Human Rights Campaign budget of $25 million to tackle case specific issues. The ant defamation league for the sector has great impact on non-profit sector. This strategy definitely impacts the public environment and involvement of the nonprofit sector in charity industry (Neild, Eby & Furstenberg, 2008).