个人陈述代写

新西兰论文代写-中国的教育投资

新西兰论文代写-中国的教育投资。中国是一个非常重视教育和科技发展的国家。在过去的几十年里,政府增加了对中国教育机构的资助。由此可见,政府对教育的重视程度越来越高。在1998年机构分权之前,中央政府的拨款比例最大,占公共教育体系的35.5%。剩下的来自地方政府。这些因素在支持教育机构的政策放宽后也随之改变。2009年,全国学生人数为25597.6万人。它本质上是一个年轻的国家,拥有28265000名学生,其中大约24.2%的学生就读于高等学府崔和邱(577人)。高等学校学生总入学率高。整个国家都有雄心勃勃的2020年计划。为了满足这些学生在高等教育的注册,必须有教学人员。接下来论文范文新西兰论文代写-中国的教育投资分享给留学生阅读。

China is a nation that gives a lot of importance to education and growth in technology.In past decades, there has been an increase in government funding to educational institutions in China. This shows that the government has been giving more importance to the education. Before the decentralization of institutions in 1998, the largest proportion of the funding came from the central government, which accounted for 35.5% of the public system of education. The remaining came from local governments. These factors had subsequently changed after the liberalization of the policies for backing of educational institutions.

In 2009, the number of students in the nation was 255,976,000. It is essentially a young country of these 28,265,000 around 24.2% of the students were in higher learning Chui and Khoo (577). The gross enrolment rate of the student population for the higher learning institutions was high. The country as a whole has ambitious 2020 year plans. To cater these student enrolments in the higher education, there must be teaching staff. The numbers of schools and teaching staff that are currently present in the nation have been detailed in the following.
For the access to the latest educational resources and technology, it is imperative to have a cohesive perennial financial flow. The educational finance system is marked by multi-channel fundraising system. According to 2009 fiscal data, the total income of the educational institutions was 1,450,070m Yuan. Of this, 72.1% of the public education fund was directly provided by the government. In this case the other 27.9% of the funding are from non-government educational sources [92.7% of the funding for the educational institutes are from governmental educational funds. The educational institutions now have multiple sources of funding. This was previously funded solely by the government. Now this situation has changed considerably.

论文范文新西兰论文代写-中国的教育投资就为留学生分享到这里。留学生论文写作提升,可以找新西兰论文代写Advanced Thesis平台机构,此平台的论文代写价格公平合理,擅长写作科目广泛,有essay代写、report代写、assignment代写等论文服务,良好的口碑和信誉、丰富的论文代写经验值得留学生选择和信赖!