英国航空公司(BA)是全球经营超过183个目的地的顶级航空公司之一。英国航空公司成立于1974年3月31日，是世界上最古老的航空公司之一。拥有273个机队，是英国最大的航空公司。就航空公司而言，它是英国第二大航空公司，仅次于易捷航空(easyJet)。2016年英国航空公司的总收入为114.43亿英镑，是英国盈利最好的公司之一(BritishAirways, 2017)。本篇代写assignment-英航的策略行销计划包括了波特五力模型、SWOT分析和PESTLE分析等营销审计方法。它由SMART objective, Marketing Mix, STP和CSR activities等组成，目的是展示它对需要改进的领域的理解和建议。
Current Situation: After 2008 recession, the airlines industry was badly hit, losing a large number of potential customers, as the overall travel and tourism industry showed a decline in the growth and profit. With the beginning of 2009, the industry is growing with a rate of approximately 8% per year. With the growing trends of foreign holidays, the airlines industry is among the busiest industries of the market (Haseed, 2015).
It is a tool used by marketing experts of an organisation to examine the external factor that influences the overall operations of the organisation. It is the study of micro environmental factors and its resultant effect on the organisational outcomes. PESTLE provides the base for conducting SWOT analysis (Mindtools, 2017).
Porter’s 5 Forces Model
Michael E. Porter identified and categorised the five competitive forces of an industry that help an industry to identify its weakness or strength and the areas of improvement. These forces are called the Porter’s 5 force Model (Investopedia, 2017).
1. Competition in the industry: In the long haul, most of the airlines have similar prize structure for economy and premium class. There is an intense competition in domestic market because of cost leadership and services at a lower prize (Statista, 2017). (Appendices 1)
2. Potential of new entrants into the industry: With the expansion of many Asian countries in the Aviation industry, there is a huge competition not only in the internal market but also in domestic market. Emirates and Air Asia etc. are potential service provider due to their high demand in international market.
3. Power of suppliers: BA is highly dependent on other companies for obtaining Boeing, Airbuses, Fuel and Catering. As these are the essential and elementary need in the aviation industry, hence they always have a cost advantage and a high bargaining power.
4. Power of customers: More than 50% of total revenue earned by BA is within the domestic market. EasyJet and Ryan airways give a tough competition in these domestic markets because of cost advantages. In the international market, BA has a better cost advantage being an international player.
5. Threat of substitute products: For the short haul, there is huge competition from Bus services, rented cars or even Railways. For travelling overseas, there is no mean of travel, hence investment in international flights is always a good choice. As there is a tough competition from Euro Rails, hence BA needs to cut down its cost in domestic market and improve its services.
新西兰论文代写Advanced Thesis网站平台是一家论文代写信誉高的留学教育机构，其中有24小时专业客服为留学们提供随时在线咨询服务，还有一些硕士论文代写、paper代写、essay代写、assignment代写、report代写修改等论文服务，新西兰论文代写Advanced Thesis 会以专业认真的教学态度来帮助留学生们完成学业目标，从而顺利拿到专属自己的学位证书！而且以上提供的论文范文，未经授权任何人不得私自转发，如有发现将依法追究其法律责任！